STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
- Print the selected artwork on Sublimation Paper using Sublimation Printer.
- Attach Aluminium Plate onto the printed Sublimation Paper using Heat Resistant Tape.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 190 Celsius for 60 seconds.
- Place Newsprint Paper on top of the platen.
- Next, place the Aluminium Plate face down and place Newsprint Paper on top of it.
- Once the 60 seconds are up, remove the Sublimation Paper. (Caution, it is very hot at this stage!)
- Position and attach the Aluminium Plate onto a Wooden Plaque by using double-sided tape.
- You are done!