STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
- First, print the selected artwork on Sublimation Paper using Sublimation Printer.
- Attach Ceramic Tile on the printed Sublimation Paper using Heat Resistant Tape.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 200`C for 380 seconds.
- Place Sponge Foam Pad and Newsprint Paper on top of the platen.
- Next, place the Ceramic Tile face down and place Newsprint Paper on top of it.
- Once the 380 seconds are up, remove the Sublimation Paper. (Caution, it is very hot at this stage!)
- You’re done!