STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
- First, print the selected artwork on Sublimation Paper using Sublimation Printer.
- Attach Glass Frame on the printed Sublimation Paper using Heat Resistant Tape.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 185`C for 360 seconds.
- Place Sponge Foam Pad and Newsprint Paper on top of the platen.
- Next, place the Glass Frame face down and place Newsprint Paper on top of it.
- Once the 360 seconds are up, remove the Sublimation Paper. (Caution, it is very hot at this stage!)
- Fix the screw stand.
- You’re done!