STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
- Print the selected artwork on Sublimation Paper using Sublimation Printer.
- Attach MDF Luggage Tag & Door Hanger onto the printed Sublimation Paper using Heat Resistant Tape.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 185°C for 55 seconds.
- Place Newsprint Paper on top of the plate.
- Next, place the MDF products face up and place Newsprint Paper on top of it.
- Once the 55 seconds are up, remove the Sublimation Paper. (Caution, it is very hot at this stage!)
- Finish the Luggage Tag with PVC Black Strap.
- You’re done!