STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
- Print the selected artwork on Sublimation Paper using Sublimation Printer.
- Attach Patches onto the printed Sublimation Paper using Heat Resistant Tape.
- Set the Heat Press Machine to 190 Celsius for 45 seconds.
- Place Newsprint Paper on top of the platen.
- Next, place the Patches face up and place Newsprint Paper on top of it.
- Start to heat press. (pre-adjusted with light medium pressure)
- Once the 45 seconds are up, remove the Sublimation Paper. (Caution, it is very hot at this stage!)
- You are done!